Effective Date: May 23, 2018
Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.
(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you register for an account. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. When you use the AbortionClinics.com Service or if you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by canceling your account.
We also use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords (Conversion Tracking). Some or all of these tools may be used to track information about your behavior on our website depending on your region. For more information or to opt-out, please visit the respective website(s) of these vendors or contact us at privacy@AbortionClinics.com.com.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers.
(a) Our Service. We collect data on behalf of our customers who advertise on AbortionClinics.com. When you visit AbortionClinics.com, we may receive certain information about your behavior including search activity, page content, click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity (in some cases). If you are located in Europe, your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties.
(b) Information Related To Data Collected For Our Customers: AbortionClinics.com collects information under the direction of its customers, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. AbortionClinics.com will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
How We Use Your Information.
(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the AbortionClinics.com Service.
(b) We use the information that we collect to help our customers improve their online advertising.
How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: AbortionClinics.com will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of AbortionClinics.com (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain AbortionClinics.com Services and those of our partners.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: AbortionClinics.com will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of AbortionClinics.com, our users or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the AbortionClinics.com Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the AbortionClinics.com Service is not stored or processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country.
- How We Protect Your Information. AbortionClinics.com is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to AbortionClinics.com or guarantee that your information on the AbortionClinics.com Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at privacy@AbortionClinics.com.com We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, AbortionClinics.com will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Our Retention Of Your Information.
(a) If you are a visitor to the AbortionClinics.com Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, AbortionClinics.com does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Abortion Clinics Online
2451 Cumberland Parkway, Suite 3506
Atlanta, GA 30339