Little Rock Abortion Clinics – Little Rock Family Planning Services
Little Rock Abortion Clinics – Little Rock Family Planning Services offering medical abortion (RU486), and surgical abortion care up to 21 weeks in Little Rock, Arkansas.Medical excellence, confidentiality, state of the art women’s health care provided in a Safe and Secure Setting with compassionate, non-judgmental care.Little Rock Family Planning Services is a modern, free standing, outpatient surgical center. We provide abortion care to a wide geographical area including, Texas and Louisiana. Currently, we are the only licensed abortion clinic in the state of Arkansas.
In addition, we have a team of very experienced physicians that are all medical doctors, and are all licensed by the state of Arkansas. Tom Tvedten, MD, our Medical Director has been providing abortion care in Arkansas for over 25 years.
- 48-Hour Waiting Period is REQUIRED
- IV Sedation
- Direct Flights from Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio
- State of the Art Security
- Member of the National Abortion Federation
- Member of Abortion Care Network
Little Rock Abortion Clinics – Little Rock Family Planning Services clinic building is designed to provide comfort, security, privacy and convenience for our patients and family members.
Since 1973, Little Rock Family Planning has been the clinic of choice for women, providing the highest possible standard of care. In March 1997, we moved into our new clinic, the only Arkansas facility specifically designed and built for your specialized health care needs.
- We are located in West Little Rock on a quiet, private street within easy access of all major highways.
- Also, our Clinic is located within walking distance of several hotels. Should your visit require a two-day procedure, you will be required to stay within one hour of the clinic site.
- Click here for a list of nearby hotels
- We provide ample free parking in our main entrance area.
- Metal detectors and closed circuit cameras at our main entrance are among the multiple security features to help insure the safety of our patients. Our waiting area is inviting, warm and soothing. We maintain an atmosphere that will enhance safety and relaxation.
- Our CLIA certified laboratory includes the latest in equipment for accurate and immediate testing and results. A hemoglobin is done to check for anemia and the Rh factor is checked to determine if Rhogam is needed after the procedure.
- The exam room is equipped with a modern ultrasound in order to determine exact length of the pregnancy.
- Our individual counseling rooms are comfortable and tastefully decorated.
- Our individual recovery rooms are designed for your comfort and privacy. Your recovery period is usually brief and in most cases a family member or friend may visit with you.
Little Rock Abortion Clinics – Little Rock Family Planning Services is a #RealClinics not part of #FakeClinics