Greenville Women’s Clinic
Greenville Women’s Clinic is a state licensed abortion clinic in Greenville, South Carolina.
Greenville Women’s Clinic is staffed by two Board Certified Greenville Obstetrician Gynecologists, Terry L. Buffkin, MD and T.W. Campbell Jr., MD.
Our registered nurses, counselors, and trained assistants are here to help you feel SAFE and COMFORTABLE in a warm, compassionate private office.
We have a reputation of providing high-quality family planning and abortion care since 1976.
Caring Physicians and Friendly Staff
The staff at the Greenville Women’s Clinic strives to provide comprehensive services to all of our patients. If we cannot help, we will refer you to someone who can.
Our private doctor’s office is approximately 4 miles from downtown Greenville, South Carolina.
Our staff is available 24/7 for Emergencies and speak Spanish making it easier for patients to ask questions in their native language.
Abortion Clinic – Greenville Women’s Clinic
Believes every woman deserves a healthcare provider she can trust to provide warm, compassionate, high-quality care at every visit.
FREE Pregnancy Testing | Se habla Español
Why Women Choose Us?
- Medical Abortion Pill (RU486) up to 10 Weeks LMP
- Surgical Abortion up to 14 Weeks LMP
- Asleep (pain free) or awake anesthesia
- One Set Fee – No Additional Fees
- Completely Confidential Abortion Care
- Available 24/7 for Emergencies
- Free Urine Pregnancy Testing
- Birth Control Options & Counseling
- Caring Physicians & Friendly Staff
- Board Certified Obstetrician Gynecologists
- Practicing Since 1976
- Warm, Private Doctor’s Office