All Women’s Health Center of St. Petersburg
All Women’s Health Center – Member of NAF and ACN
- Abortion Pill up to 11 weeks
- Procedure Abortions up to 20 weeks
- IV Sedation / Nitrous Oxide
- Insurance Accepted / Financial Assistance / Discounts Available
- Enhanced Private Abortion Available
- Both Male & Female Physicians
All Women’s Health Center of St. Petersburg abortion clinic in St. Petersburg, Florida
All Women’s Health Center of St. Petersburg is a licensed medical facility established in 1998 to provide affordable quality health care for women. Abortions are performed by our licensed medical doctors with specialized training in abortion medicine. In order to assure your continued health, our Center meets or exceeds all government regulations, as well as required standards for sterilization. The Center maintains a caring, confidential and supportive atmosphere at all times. We encourage you to call should you desire additional information. We look forward to meeting your health care needs.
Substantial financial assistance to those who qualify.
The decision to terminate a pregnancy is not an easy one to make. But, if you have already decided to have an abortion, be assured that you are not alone. Our physicians and staff will provide private and confidential one-on-one treatment and will support you every step of the way.
Abortion Pill – NON SURGICAL
Non-surgical abortions, sometimes called “medical abortions,” are performed in the first 9 weeks of pregnancy. Non-surgical abortion can be administered in pill form (otherwise known as Mifeprex or RU-486). Mifeprex is approved by the FDA for non-surgical abortion.
Non-surgical abortion will stop your pregnancy from growing and another medicine called Misoprostol will help expel your pregnancy. Since there is always a statistically small chance of failure with this method, you must be willing to have a surgical abortion if the abortion pill doesn’t work. In addition, you must be able to commit to two or more visits to the office and be in good health and:
- You Must:
agree to have a surgical abortion if the non-surgical abortion fails
- be able to receive phone calls from the office
- have immediate, reliable access to transportation in the event of an emergency
- agree to return to the office for a check-up afterwards.
Early in pregnancy an abortion may be performed using a manual aspiration device. This procedure is done in early pregnancies, and is a simple, natural, and gentle method to end the pregnancy. This procedure is similar to the suction aspiration procedure used in abortions up to 12-13 weeks. The gentle aspiration (or Manual Vacuum Aspiration) system consists of thin flexible tubing, but instead of using a machine to create suction, the suction is created silently by a handheld instrument. The flexible tubing is much smaller than those used in later pregnancies. The procedure usually takes less than 5 or 6 minutes to complete.
Gentle aspiration may be performed in a medical office using local anesthesia. There is no scraping or cutting and bleeding is usually minimal. Typically, you can quickly return to your daily activities.
You probably have many questions regarding a first trimester abortion. This information is designed to answer many of those questions. Please read the information carefully and if you have questions feel free to call our office at 1-800-370-0049.
When you come to our office for a first trimester procedure, we will try to make your stay with us as comfortable and as brief as possible. You can expect to be in our office for 2-3 hours.
Prior to coming to the office we will explain to you the pre-operative instructions.
During your visit you will:
- Complete a self medical history and sign consent forms.
- Leave a urine sample for a pregnancy test.
- Meet with an intake counselor to discuss medical history forms and payment options.
- Have a simple blood test by finger stick.
- Meet with a patient educator who will discuss; the procedure, possible complications, necessary aftercare (Post Operative Instructions) and birth control options.
- See the doctor for an examination and the abortion procedure.
- Be observed for a brief recovery period with the recovery area staff.
Learn here about Fake Clinics – Crisis Pregnancy Centers – https://www.abortionclinics.com/crisis-pregnancy-centers/