Abortion Clinic Spotlight: Allentown Women’s Center, Bethlehem, PA
Providing safe, compassionate and confidential reproductive health care for over 35 years.
Abortion Clinic Spotlight: Allentown Women’s Center, Bethlehem, PA we are committed to the HIGHEST medical standards.
- Staffed by experienced Board-Certified physicians
- Accredited by the National Abortion Federation
- Licensed, inspected and approved by the PA Dept. of Health
- Trusted by patients and doctors since 1978
En AWC hablamos español, al llamar por favor pida hablar con una de nuestras consejeras bilingües.
Allentown Women’s Center services include:
- Surgical abortion to 23 weeks, awake or asleep – usually in just one trip
- Medical abortion by pill to 10 weeks
- Birth control services, including IUDs and Nexplanon
- Affordable, in-office, therapeutic counseling services
- Comprehensive gynecological care, including trans* health services and pregnancy loss
- Laser hair removal – Call for your free consultation with our experienced aesthetician
Pregnancy Loss Program – Fetal Anomaly/Maternal Indication
At Allentown Women’s Center, Bethlehem, PA we understand that it can be an overwhelming experience for a family to receive such devastating news regarding pregnancy loss of a wanted pregnancy. We offer our support and kindness to help you through this crisis.
Our Pregnancy Loss Program includes:
- Sensitive support to help families to cope with grieving
- Honoring & remembering the baby (at your request)
- Foot prints
- Coordinating with funeral homes for services
- Alternative semi-private waiting area for your family/support persons
- Counseling and other support referrals
- Coordination of arrangements for further genetic testing
Miscarriage, or spontaneous abortion, is when a pregnancy has ended and is no longer progressing. Miscarriage is a common occurrence. Estimates are that 20% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage.
Signs of Miscarriage
You may be experiencing a miscarriage if you have spotting, light to heavy bleeding during pregnancy. You may also pass clots and experience pain in your abdomen or cramping.