Find Detroit Abortion Clinics or abortion clinics near me in Detroit, Michigan
15801 West McNichols Road
Detroit, Michigan 48235
Detroit abortion clinic services are available up to 24 weeks LMP
MDCH – 24 Hour Informed Consent for Abortion
The State of Michigan requires that certain information be made available to those seeking abortions at least 24 HOURS prior to their abortion procedure.
These documents are available online as well as through our office. Please click here for more information.
We are committed to providing quality healthcare for women in Detroit.
Supportive, non-judgmental and caring place with a staff that will make you feel like you have a friend or family member with you.
Summit Women’s Center became a leader in women’s healthcare in 1973. It was one of the first clinics in the state of Michigan to offer low-cost abortions. Summit meets the high standards of care that is required in order to acquire CLIA Certification and National Abortion Federation certification.
Summit remains committed to assisting women in making choices about their health and future. The Ob/Gyn physicians, counselors, nurses, lab technicians and medical assistants are non-judgmental, supportive and respect the privacy of each patient.
All medical services are provided by the highly respected doctors and caring professional staff of Summit of Detroit, P.C. Summit Women’s Center of Detroit, Inc., an experienced medical management company, provides administrative services at the clinic and can assist patients with payment options.
Services provided at our Detroit Abortion Clinic:
- Abortions up to 24 weeks
- Confidential pregnancy options and birth control counseling
- On-site prenatal sign-up for insurance through the State of Michigan
- MIHP (Maternal Infant Health Program) — A registered nurse and social worker can help give your baby the very best start in life.
- Complete contraception education and services
- Detection and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Referrals for a wide range of community services
- Testing and treatment for abnormal PAP Smear
- Assistance for minors needing judicial bypass
- Tubal ligation
- Prenatal care (affiliated with Sinai Grace and Hutzel Hospital)
- DNA testing
- Morning After Pill services (walk-in)
- Pregnancy testing (blood, EPT – early pregnancy testing, UCG). Done on walk-in basis
- Complete women’s health care services
- Rapid HIV Testing — Results within 10 minutes
- Sign-up for Prenatal and Plan First Insurance
- Special counseling with minor and parents