A-Z Women’s Center
- Abortion Pill up to 9.6 weeks
- Procedure Abortions up to 18.6 weeks
- Late Abortion for Fetal Indications
- Local, IV or Nitrous Oxide Sedation
A-Z Women’s Center abortion clinic in Las Vegas, Nevada.
We offer the Abortion Pill, and SPECIALIZE in first- trimester abortion and second-trimester abortion care.
At A-Z Women’s Center we recognize and believe that all women who come to us for abortion services have individual needs and circumstances.
Because of this, we always provide individual one-on-one discussions in complete privacy. We never use “group” counseling.
Our motto is that we try to be “the nicest place that you never want to come back to”.
A-Z Women’s Center provides full-time abortion care up to 18.6 weeks.
A-Z Women’s Center currently provides abortions up to 19 weeks gestation based on ultrasound examination. All patients must have an ultrasound (sonogram), which is included in the basic abortion fee. An ultrasound is necessary to confirm the pregnancy and insure proper calculation of the gestational age. All doctors date pregnancies from the first day of your Last Menstrual Period (LMP), not from the date of conception.
Abortion Services Provided:
- RU486 Abortion Pill (Medical Abortion) up to 9.6 weeks LMP
- First Trimester Abortion (Surgical Abortion) 6 to 11.6 weeks LMP
- Second Trimester Abortion (Surgical Abortion) 12 to 18.6 weeks LMP
- Genetics & Fetal Abnormality Cases
Choice of IV Medication
We offer our patients the choice of IV medication for anxiety and pain control — local anesthesia (awake) or intravenous medication. Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) is also available for additional relaxation and pain relief.
Silent Suction Equipment
The suction machine is NOT in the room with the patient. Everything is controlled by remote control. Therefore, the patient doesn’t have to see or hear the machine. We pride ourselves on having an office that looks like a traditional gynecologist’s office and not an abortion clinic.
The medical abortion involves giving the patient 2 medications to induce a miscarriage.
What to Expect
- First, you will have a consultation with the physician. The physician will explain what to expect during this process answer your questions.
- After your consultation, you will be given the first medication Mifeprex (Mifepristone) to swallow by mouth in our office.
- Next, the physician will provide you with a prescription for Misoprostol, pain medication and an antibiotic before you leave to go home. These 3 prescriptions will cost approximately $20.00 at your local pharmacy. You may utilize our website coupon of $20.00 off your abortion to offset this medication cost.
Patients doing the medical abortion process CAN plan to go to work or school after their initial office visit. Nothing will start to happen until the next day when you insert the 4 pills of Misoprostol into the vagina. You should plan to fill your pain medication and antibiotics at the same time you fill your prescription for the Misoprostol. We suggest running all errands and handling all essential commitments prior to starting step number two of this process.
Our office requirements for the Abortion Pill:
- Must have a valid Las Vegas ID or driver’s license with current address
- If you do not have a current Nevada ID, you could bring any bill or piece of mail that has been mailed to you at your current address
- Must take off of work or school for 2-3 consecutive days following your initial appointment
- Must return for 2nd office visit approximately 1-2 week’s later (ultrasound and doctor examination)
The combination of the two medications Mifeprex and Misoprostol causes a miscarriage.
A transvaginal ultrasound examination must be performed during each office visit to evaluate the effects of these medications.
A small percentage of patients (about 1 in 100) will still need to have a vacuum aspiration and curettage (D&C) due to retained tissue at NO additional cost to you.
This procedure requires extra time, counseling, at least 2 office visits with ultrasounds, and doctor examinations. About 1 in 100 patients will need to have an aspiration for a failed medical abortion.
Learn here about Fake Clinics – Crisis Pregnancy Centers