Search Clinic by Services Offered
- Late Abortion Clinics
- Early Surgical Abortion
- Abortion with IV Sedation or General Anesthesia
- Medical Abortions with RU486 (Mifepristone)
- Medical Abortions with Methotrexate and Misoprostol
- Morning After Pill
- Female Tubal Sterilization
- Insurance Accepted
- Medicaid Accepted
- Female Physicians Available
- Pre-Natal Care
- Men's Services
- Adoption Services
Creator of Gynpages.com
Ann Rose is the creator of Abortion Clinics OnLine the 1st and LARGEST Internet directory for abortion clinics and abortion providers worldwide.
She has proudly worked with abortion clinics and family planning centers since 1976. Ann is a strong advocate and voice for women's reproductive rights.
If you're not able to find answers to your questions on the ACOL website, please contact ACOL at 770-434-5957 or send
Morning After Pill
If the Morning After Pill (Morning After Treatment) is used within 72 hours of suspected conception, this special combination of pills can be taken to prevent implantation. This regimen has recently been approved for labeling by the FDA and is now available over the counter without a prescription for women age 18 and older.
The Morning After Pill, commonly known as the Emergency Contraception (EC) can be used if you forgot to use your birth control correctly, or the condom broke, leaving you worried about becoming pregnant.
For more information:
- Plan B
- Back Up Your Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception (Princeton) FDA Approves Emergency Use of Oral Contraceptives
- Oral Contraceptives for Use as Postcoital Emergency Contraception (FDA)
For clinics providing Morning After Pill: