Search Clinic by Services Offered
- Late Abortion Clinics
- Early Surgical Abortion
- Abortion with IV Sedation or General Anesthesia
- Medical Abortions with RU486 (Mifepristone)
- Medical Abortions with Methotrexate and Misoprostol
- Morning After Pill
- Female Tubal Sterilization
- Insurance Accepted
- Medicaid Accepted
- Female Physicians Available
- Pre-Natal Care
- Men's Services
- Adoption Services
Creator of Gynpages.com
Ann Rose is the creator of Abortion Clinics OnLine the 1st and LARGEST Internet directory for abortion clinics and abortion providers worldwide.
She has proudly worked with abortion clinics and family planning centers since 1976. Ann is a strong advocate and voice for women's reproductive rights.
If you're not able to find answers to your questions on the ACOL website, please contact ACOL at 770-350-6161.
First implemented in 1977, the Hyde Amendment, which currently forbids the use of federal funds for abortions except in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest, has guided public funding for abortions under the joint federal-state Medicaid programs for low-income women. At a minimum, states must cover those abortions that meet the federal exceptions. Although most states meet the requirements, one state is in violation of federal Medicaid law, because it pays for abortions only in cases of life endangerment. Some states use their own funds to pay for all or most medically necessary abortions, although most do so as a result of a specific court order. For More Information - Download PDF: http://www.guttmacher.org/statecenter/spibs/spib_SFAM.pdf
Additionally, clinics in other states often provide reduced fees for Medicaid recipients.
Women who are having problems paying for abortions can contact the National Network of Abortion Funds.
Many clinics listed in our directory accept Medicaid. Please call the clinics below or other clinics in your area for that information.
- The clinics below accept Medicaid or offer a reduced fee for Medicaid patients:
- Northern & Southern California - Family Planning Associates Medical Group (19 Locations)
- Danbury - Medical Options, Inc.
- Jacksonville - A Jacksonville Women's Health Center
- Columbus - Columbus Women's Health Organization
- Decatur - Dekalb Gynecology Associates
- Chicago - Family Planning Associates Medical Group
- Granite City - Hope Clinic for Women
- Livingston - Mountain Country Women's Clinic
- Cherry Hill - South Jersey Women's Center
- Plainfield - Options for Abortions
- Chapel Hill - Eastowne OB/GYN
- Raleigh - A Woman's Choice of Raleigh, Inc.
- Portland - Downtown Women's Center