Search Clinic by Services Offered
- Late Abortion Clinics
- Early Surgical Abortion
- Abortion with IV Sedation or General Anesthesia
- Medical Abortions with RU486 (Mifepristone)
- Medical Abortions with Methotrexate and Misoprostol
- Morning After Pill
- Female Tubal Sterilization
- Insurance Accepted
- Medicaid Accepted
- Female Physicians Available
- Pre-Natal Care
- Men's Services
- Adoption Services
Creator of Gynpages.com
Ann Rose is the creator of Abortion Clinics OnLine the 1st and LARGEST Internet directory for abortion clinics and abortion providers worldwide.
She has proudly worked with abortion clinics and family planning centers since 1976. Ann is a strong advocate and voice for women's reproductive rights.
If you're not able to find answers to your questions on the ACOL website, please contact ACOL at 770-434-5957 or send
Abortion width IV Sedation or General Anesthesia
Many abortion clinics offer additional options for sedation during an abortion. In general, there are two categories of sedation: (1) IV Sedation where relaxing drugs (such as Versed, Fentanyl, etc) are administered through an intravenous needle in the hand causing light conscious sedation; or (2) General Anesthesia where drugs are administered by an Anesthesiologist or Nurse Anesthetist to cause the patient to be asleep and unaware during the abortion procedure. Recovery time is somewhat longer after these additional sedation options, there are usually additional costs, and most clinics recommend that patients not drive themselves home afterward.
Call the following abortion clinic near you to discuss the sedation or anesthesia options for your abortion.
- Phoenix - Family Planning Associates Medical Group
- Little Rock - Little Rock Family Planning Services
- Beverly Hills - Josepha Seletz, MD / Pro-Choice Medical
- Oakland - Family Planning Specialists Medical Group, Inc.
- Bridgeport - <ahref="http://www.summitcenters.com">Summit Women's Center
- Hartford - Summit Medical Center
- Jacksonville - A Jacksonville Women's Health Center, Inc.
- West Palm Beach - Presidential Women's Center
- Atlanta - Summit Medical Associates
- Augusta - Planned Parenthood Reproductive Health Services
- Columbus - Columbus Women's Health Organization
- Granite City - Hope Clinic for Women
- Baltimore - Hillcrest Clinic
- Boston / Chestnut Hill - Women's Health Services
- Detroit - Northland Family Planning
- Las Vegas - A-Z Women's Center
- Cherry Hill - South Jersey Women's Center
- Englewood - Metropolitan Medical Associates
Morristown - Garden State Gynecology State Gynecology
- Plainfield - Options for Abortions
- Akron - Akron Center for Choice
- Portland - Downtown Women's Center
- Allentown - Allentown Women's Center
- Harrisburg - Hillcrest Women's Medical Center
- Houston - Houston Women's Clinic
- Milwaukee - Affiliated Medical Services