Search Clinic by Services Offered
- Late Abortion Clinics
- Early Surgical Abortion
- Abortion with IV Sedation or General Anesthesia
- Medical Abortions with RU486 (Mifepristone)
- Medical Abortions with Methotrexate and Misoprostol
- Morning After Pill
- Female Tubal Sterilization
- Insurance Accepted
- Medicaid Accepted
- Female Physicians Available
- Pre-Natal Care
- Men's Services
- Adoption Services
Creator of Gynpages.com
Ann Rose is the creator of Abortion Clinics OnLine the 1st and LARGEST Internet directory for abortion clinics and abortion providers worldwide.
She has proudly worked with abortion clinics and family planning centers since 1976. Ann is a strong advocate and voice for women's reproductive rights.
If you're not able to find answers to your questions on the ACOL website, please contact ACOL at 770-434-5957 or send
About ACOL Directory
Abortion is legal in the United States through the second trimester (24 weeks). In some special instances, abortions may be available after 24 weeks. All states have at least one provider of early abortion services. Abortion services past 13 weeks are more scarce and women may have to travel to other states for care. Some state laws may require parental consent or notification for minors, 24 hour waiting periods, and other regulations. In general though, abortion is the decision between a pregnant woman and her physician; and whomever she wishes to include. Each woman should consider all options, including continuing the pregnancy, adoption or abortion. Early abortion is 8-10 times safer than childbirth, especially for teenagers. In the end, though, it's the woman's choice. Nobody can force a woman to have an abortion, regardless of her age.
You Are Not Alone
- Each year, over 1.5 million women have abortions. They come from all walks of life, all races, all economic situations, all educational levels, all stratas of society, and all states. Sometimes, abortion is the most empowering thing a woman can do, and over 30 million women have had abortions since it was legalized in 1973. It is nothing to be ashamed of and whatever provider you choose should treat you with dignity and respect.
Your Use of This Listing
. Please be advised that we cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of E-Mail transmissions. Your E-Mail may be seen by third parties without our knowledge.
- Abortion Clinics OnLine LLC / GynPages.com Internet Directory is not liable to the users of this service for the content, quality, performance or any other aspect of any information provided by or transmitted by this service or for any errors in the transmission of said information. Nor is Abortion Clinics OnLine LLC / GynPages.com Internet Directory responsible to any person for any damages arising in any manner out of the use of this service. Trade names, service marks, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners and no implied or direct affiliation should be made. This service is not a substitute for an evaluation by a physician. ACOL is not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be contained in the information provided or for the results of use of that information.
- The user shall indemnify and hold harmless Abortion Clinics Online LLC / GynPages.com Internet Directory, their officers and employees, from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, damages or expenses (including attorney's fees) arising from the user's use of or participation in this service or the information contained thereon.